Market products and services to the TAACCCT grantees and conference participants, acquire business intelligence about the opportunities for your company within the TAACCCT program and SkillsCommons services, and develop business relationships with SkillsCommons and TAACCCT grantees.
- Work with SkillsCommons to complete a “makeover showcase” that will be displayed on the SkillsCommons website.
- Participate in the invitation-only sessions for TAACCCT grantees at the INNOVATE Conference and have a special designation as an AFFILIATE on the SkillsCommons Website.
- Your company’s marketing collateral will be distributed at the TAACCCT sessions and vendor will have a table-top display in the meeting room where the 2nd Annual TAACCCT Community Meeting will be held.
- Present a 30 minute “spotlight session” in the TAACCCT Community Meeting Room to showcase their company’s makeover products and services. At the Makeover Studio session, we recommend you provide additional information including:
- Pricing and/or discounts off of publicly-offered product/service
- Training and professional development for faculty and student use
- Description of handling exceptions (returns, extensions, technical support, etc.)
- Description of any of user activity tracking and reporting features.
- Descriptions of capabilities to use on specific devices and applications including LMS.
Apply to Become a SkillsCommons Makeover Affiliate
It’s easy! Complete this brief proposal form for becoming a SkillsCommons Makeover Affiliate that include the below requirements.
Cost: $3,000 (in addition to INNOVATE Exhibitor/Sponsor costs)
Submit Application To:
Gerry Hanley, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Academic Technology Services
Executive Director, MERLOT
California State University Office of the Chancellor
401 Golden Shore
Long Beach CA 90802
* Maximum of Three (3) SkillsCommons Makeover opportunities are available for SkillsCommons Affiliates at OLC/MERLOT Innovate. (NOTE: Makeover Partners get priority over Makeover Affiliates).
NOTE: All technology companies are welcome to submit a proposal form to become a SkillsCommons Makeover AFFILIATE. Showcasing a company’s makeover or being identified as a SkillsCommons Makeover AFFILIATE does not constitute an endorsement for the vendors or their products by SkillsCommons. Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 29, 2016. If you have questions, please contact me at (562-951-4259).
Makeover Affiliate Application
Can’t Decide? Compare Levels
TAACCCT at Innovate