There are many SGA (Service Grant Agreement) requirements that need to be completed by the end of your grant period, including those related to the materials contributed to the SkillsCommons repository. To support Grantees documenting their completion of these requirements, SkillsCommons will provide templates for grantees to voluntarily summarize the satisfaction of the requirements.
Guides for Grant Project Managers
- Guidance for Grant Project Managers Assessing Contributions Listen
SGA Voluntary Templates
Complete the templates below and upload the completed document into SkillsCommons, within your program support materials collection.
- Accessibility of grant-created instructional content Listen
- Creative Commons licensing of grant-created content Listen
- Subject matter experts’ reviews of grant-created content and industry partner participation Listen
- Using Industry-leading e-learning open standards & specifications for meta-data for packaging grant-created content Listen