Below are definitions of various Material Types that can be selected during the upload process for both the “Primary Material Type” field and the “Other Material Type” field.
- Articulation Processes and Agreement: The process of comparing the content of courses that are transferred between postsecondary institutions such as colleges or universities and/or the agreement between two or more postsecondary institutions guaranteeing transfer of credit for particular courses or programs of study.
- Grant Management Materials: Planning and implementation materials, building plans/layouts for labs, equipment lists, best practices documents, case studies.
- Instructor and/or Advisor/Case Manager Support Materials: Resources for instructors, advisors, case managers and others in similar roles to utilize to perform their tasks.
- Job Training/Fieldwork Experiences: On the job training, clinical training, registered apprenticeships, internships, community service.
- Partnership Resources: Industry associations, labor organizations, local workforce investment boards, industry employers.
- Program: A comprehensive, structured approach for delivering academic and career and technical education to prepare students for postsecondary education and career success.
- Program Assessment and Evaluation: Needs assessments, student tracking systems, employment data.
- Program Planning Resources: Program administration materials, program planning resources, financial aid for off-term or accelerated programs, professional development resources, labor market research strategies, industry studies.
- Quality Assurance Report – Accessibility Report: Written documentation of the basic elements for describing the methodologies used to assure compliance with accessibility requirements.
- Quality Assurance Report – Course Design Report: Written documentation of the basic elements for describing the methodologies used to assure compliance with assuring the quality of online & hybrid course design requirements.
- Quality Assurance Report – Creative Commons Licensing Report: Written documentation of the basic elements for describing the methodologies used to assure compliance with the Creative Commons licensing requirements.
- Quality Assurance Report — Subject Matter Expert Report: Written documentation of the review of the deliverables produced through the grant written by an individual with demonstrated experience in developing and/or implementing similar deliverables (SME).
- Quality Assurance Report – Universal Design for Learning Report: Written documentation of the basic elements for describing the methodologies used to assure compliance with the universal design requirements in order to ensure that they are readily accessible to qualified individuals with disabilities.
- Recruitment and Outreach – Brochures, websites, videos, radio advertisements, posters, outreach material templates.
- Student Support Materials – Individual learning plans, academic advising, career counseling and planning, career assessment profile, tutoring, mentoring, peer-to-peer support, job placement services.
Printable version (link)